Translation here

quinta-feira, 31 de janeiro de 2013

Am I the only one?

Am I the only one who isn't a native speaker that LOVES english a lot in comparison with another people? It's so much easier for me talking in english than my native language itself. It's so crazy thinking that I fell as a foreigner in my own contry. It sucks! I wish I could be american, or british, or canadian, etc, it would be so much funnier for me. It makes me feel that I live in a completly different world, so far from the reality I live. And it's not just because of the language itself, but the culture is also so cool. In america or England people are not too much addicted at soccer, isn't it? You can do anything related to sports that the value that people give you would be the same in every sport. Here that doesn't happen. I practice athletics (track and field for american people) and people here don't give a shit about it and when the Olympic Games come, people criticise their own country for not showing any important results and it makes me feel so pissed off.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário