Translation here

sábado, 29 de setembro de 2012

He has a smile that could light up a whole town. - #2


Am I the only one who hates rainy days? When rains a lot and you almost can't get away of the place you are? When you feel lazy as fuck and you just want to go nowhere, just in your home? Well, I felt lazy last day, but I knew that I should go to school. I dressed up, went downstairs, made the breakfast, everything almost sleeping, with the feeling that I would fall down because of how sleepy I was.
My mom always leads me to school, so yesterday was not an exception. I said goodbye to my mom and I started running, because it was raining, obviously. I found my bestfriend and we both went to the classroom. I checked my phone before the lesson start and I had a message from my boyfriend saying "good morning love", I said the same to him and the lesson started. Geology. Geology lessons are pretty great, and the teacher is great too. He gave a lesson about rocks and stuff. It was kinda cool, actually. The time went fast, and the lazyness seemed to went away. I was awake then, and I checked my phone again. Nothing. My boyfriend didn't say anything. Since the last day I said if we could be together, he said maybe yes, but it turned into a maybe not. Since that day, he never invited me to be with him. I notice that something was wrong with him, and with us. Our relationship was never stable. We had a loads of ups and downs, but the downs were winning to the ups, nowadays. I started feeling that we both are almost givin' up from each other, but we are too shy to say it. In the breaks that we could be togheter, he was smoking with his friends.
During the english lesson, suddenly something came to my mind. The smile. Seems that it never wants to leave me. It's so annoying but so comforting at the same time. But people taught me that smiles can be insidous sometimes. What do you think?

2 comentários:

  1. but remember, not all smiles are a cover. some of them are actually trustable.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. That's right, baby. But we can't bewitch ourselves just because os smiles. :)

      Eliminar